This Sunday is going to be so much fun! One Big Worship Service and a Picnic. We'll begin the worship service at 11:00, then we'll eat lunch cooked from a genuine Chuckwagon.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. The church property is 17385 Highway 371, Platte City, MO 64079. Just go north of Platte City to the new Bobcat Dealership, then go north 1.5 miles (just beyond Platte Ridge Park). You'll see us set up at the white barn on the right-hand side of the road.
2. We'll be baptizing several people in our worship service that morning. If you, or a family member have been thinking of baptism and would like to talk about being included--please give me a call (816-858-2018) to talk about it. WARNING-- Baptisms will take place in a cattle trough (which is either pretty cool, or NOT-- depending on who you are).
3. My friend, Vernon, is cooking in the chuckwagon, but we're inviting you to bring side-dishes, salads, and desserts to share. Drop off the food in the barn before the worship service begins at 11:00. We'll have all the paper plates, cups, utensils, beverages, etc. for you.
4. Bring lawn chairs, or blankets to sit on in the grass for the worship service.
5. Bring frisbees, footballs, whatever to play with. There are 100 acres, so plenty of room to spread out.
I can't wait to see the WHOLE CHURCH gathered in one place at one time!
I LOVE Being Your Pastor!
PS CLAY SHOOT, the day before, Saturday from 9:00-noon!